Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Here's a Little Film For Ya

So that's my trip. Except for the airport stuff. Which I did kind of tell you about. It's so good to be back though! We really are so blessed here in America. Things you would never even think about; running water, a garbage system, reliable internet, cleanliness. They're all here. And they're not hard to come by. But really, not everyone has that it's such a blessing. Also on family terms. I'm so grateful for my family and how they've raised me. It was heartbreaking to leave those kids and not know what will become of them and if they'll ever have a family.    Life is so different everywhere you go. But that's a good thing. How else are we supposed to realize and be reminded of how lucky we are; of how much thanking we have to do. When I left I was hoping to make a difference in the lives of those little kids, to bring them something they would have otherwise not had. And I hope I did. I tried my best to. But more so,  I think I'm the one who actually grew from it. I learned so much from those kids and all their little different personalities. It's funny how that works.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment